Thunderbird Casino Esports – Thunderbird Throwdown Quarterly Tournament
A schedule of competitive events at the Thunderbird Throwdown Quarterly Tournament taking place on November 3rd.
Saturday – November 3rd 2018
Super Smash Bros. WiiU Singles – $20 Entry
WiiU- 1v1 – Best of 3
$250 Prize Pool Bonus
12:30 – 2:30 pm
Fortnite Solos – $30 Entry
PS4 – Solos – 3 games guaranteed
$500 Prize Pool Bonus
3 – 5:30 pm
NBA 2k19 – $30 Entry
PS4 – 1v1 – Single Elimination
$250 Prize Pool Bonus
5:30 – 9 pm
You must be 18 or older to participate, but gamers of all ages are encouraged to spectate.
We DO allow same-day registration ($40) but space is incredibly limited in our events, so it is first-come, first served.
The following rules will be enforced by Thunderbird Casino and the tournament administration. If you are found to be breaking any listed rule or are behaving in a way judged to be unruly or contrary to the desired environment, appropriate action will be taken, up to and including expulsion from current and future events.
- All hardware will be provided by the tournament administration. If a participant would like to provide his/her own controller, they may do so as long as it has no modifications, turbo buttons, or other functionality that a stock controller does not have.
- You have a maximum of three minutes to report to a match once your name has been called, please make sure you plan accordingly. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If there are any technical issues during a match, the Tournament administration will decide the best course of action.
- Gambling is not allowed on the tournament.
- Taking a loss to manipulate brackets/pools is poor sportsmanship and will result in disqualification from the tournament.
- Cheating is not tolerated and will result in immediate ejection.
- Anyone caught stealing equipment from the event or possessions from another person will result in criminal prosecution.
- Cheering and jeering from the crowd is perfectly fine, but once trash talk stops being playful and starts being malicious, you have crossed the line and will be asked to leave the venue. Do not try to make other attendees uncomfortable.
- Must provide a valid ID during sign-in and registration.
- All participants who participate in the event must be over the age of 18 with ID.
- All participants who win $600 or more will be required to fill out legal paperwork before their winnings can be collected. (W9).